Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
|Licensed Customs Broker Export
NOTICE OF SYSTEM UNAVAILABILITY
This application will be unavailable on the following dates and time:
07/31/2016 07:00AM CDT to 07/31/2016 09:00AM CDT
- If you are a customs broker licensed in Texas you must complete the
Export Certification on-line.
- A customs broker or authorized employee using this on-line system for the first time must register to obtain a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Each authorized employee will have an 11 digit identification number.
- You can use this system to add, change, cancel, view or print an export certification.
- This system will walk you through the on-line process step by step.
- If this is the first time you are using the LCBECS system, you must have the temporary password that was provided to you.
- The certifications are PDF files. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you will need to
download the latest version to view and print the certifications.
|Rules and Statutes Governing Customs Brokers:
(Texas Secretary of State)
Customs Brokers (Texas Secretary of State)
|Try the LCBECS Demonstration.